Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Bagepalli, Kiran" <kb...@informatica.com> on 2001/10/16 05:42:09 UTC

HELP on xerces 1.3 - 1.5

I have asked this question a few times before with no answer. I am trying to
upgrade from 1.3 to 1.5x of the parser.
I am finding a few problems. The content spec node used to have a
getElemId() function. I had code like

unsigned int tmpVal = m_pContentSpecNode->getElemId();

        if (tmpVal != XMLElementDecl::fgPCDataElemId)
            strName =
m_pDTDElementImpl->getValidator().getGrammar()->getElemDecl(tmpVal)->getFull
Name();

Looks like getElemId is no longer a function in ContentSpecNode. All I need
is to get the fullName of the contentspec node.
What is the new implementation to get the full name.

Thanks

Kiran

Re: HELP on xerces 1.3 - 1.5

Posted by Tinny Ng <tn...@ca.ibm.com>.

"Bagepalli, Kiran" wrote:

> Looks like getElemId is no longer a function in ContentSpecNode. All I need
> is to get the fullName of the contentspec node.
> What is the new implementation to get the full name.

Instead of storing the element id, the element QName is now stored.  So you can
call getElement() to return the QName, and then call getRawName() to get the
full name or just the local part ....

Tinny