Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sunitha Beeram <sb...@linkedin.com> on 2019/01/29 17:56:02 UTC

Re: Please provide write access to incubator PMC report wiki for Pinot

[Adding the right alias this time.]

Could you please provide write access to user sbeeram so I can update the podling report?

Thanks,

Sunitha

________________________________
Posted by Sunitha Beeram <sb...@linkedin.com>.
Thanks Felix and Justin. I can edit the report now!

Re: incubator wiki - Please provide write access to incubator PMC report wiki for Pinot

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@apache.org>.
Thanks Justin!

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com>.
Hi,