Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/29 08:32:01 UTC

Need QA (test) volunteers on MacOS Mavericks

Hi,

We're looking for people who can spend a few time over this and next week
to run pre-defined checklist on their MacOS Mavericks operating system, and
to enter Bugzilla issues for any failed test functions, as well as to
highlighter the critical bugs in the test report.

If you have interest on it, please let me know as soon as possible, I will
send you the general testing list. Thanks!

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Re: Need QA (test) volunteers on MacOS Mavericks

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Edoardo,

We use a general testing list for the test this time, please go through the
test cases listed in the attached General Testing List ods file, input test
result for each test case, and then send the file with test results when
you are done. Thanks.

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 3:19 AM, Edoardo Panfili <ed...@aspix.it> wrote:
> Il 11/11/13 14:29, Yuzhen Fan ha scritto:
>
>> Hi Edoardo,
>> Hi Anethasundas,
>>
>> How are the testing going on for Impress and Writer on MacOS Mavericks,
>> any
>> failed test functions and any problems special for this platform found?
>

> sadly I am proceeding slower than in my previsions.
>
> Didn't found any mavericks specific problems so far.
>
> There are some problems with undo mechanism (but they are presents also in
> windows).
>
> Before report the problem a did a search in bugzilla and there are many open
> bugs related to undo in impress (someone from 2008), is it possible that the
> presentation part of open office is not considered prioritary and that also
> tests are more useful on calc?

It is still worth reporting.  Or if it is an existing bug, add a
comment saying the bug still exists in AOO 4.

-Rob

Posted by Edoardo Panfili <ed...@aspix.it>.

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Edoardo,
Hi Anethasundas,

How are the testing going on for Impress and Writer on MacOS Mavericks, any
failed test functions and any problems special for this platform found?
Thanks!

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.
Hi Yu Zhen,

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Herbert,

Posted by Edoardo Panfili <ed...@aspix.it>.

Posted by Anetha Raj <an...@gmail.com>.
Pl let me know if anybody is testing the writer?

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 4:53 AM, Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Anetha for your help offering! We use a general testing list for
> the test this time, suppose Edoardo starts testing with *Calc*, please do
> testing with *Writer *in attached General Testing List ods file, input
> test result for each test case, and then send the file with test results
> when you are done.
>
> Edoardo, we are glad to have another volunteer Anetha joined, I assign
> Writer to Anetha, please let us know if you have already tested Writer.
> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Yu Zhen
>

> On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 9:14 PM, Anetha Raj <an...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I am open for the testing.
>>
>> Pl let  me know
>> R.Anetha

>> week

>> will
>> >>

>> > I can do some test on mavericks (Darwin mymac.local 13.0.0 Darwin Kernel
>> > Version 13.0.0: Thu Sep 19 22:22:27 PDT 2013;
>> root:xnu-2422.1.72~6/RELEASE_
>> > **X86_64 x86_64)
>>

>> > my account on testlink is: edoardopanfili
>> >

>> > Edoardo

>> > For additional commands, e-mail: qa-help@openoffice.apache.org
>> >

>> --
>> S.Anetha

S.Anetha

Re: Need QA (test) volunteers on MacOS Mavericks

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Anetha for your help offering! We use a general testing list for the
test this time, suppose Edoardo starts testing with *Calc*, please do
testing with *Writer *in attached General Testing List ods file, input test

Posted by Anetha Raj <an...@gmail.com>.
I am open for the testing.

Pl let  me know
R.Anetha

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 5:12 AM, Edoardo Panfili <ed...@aspix.it> wrote:

> Il 29/10/13 08:32, Yuzhen Fan ha scritto:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We're looking for people who can spend a few time over this and next week
>> to run pre-defined checklist on their MacOS Mavericks operating system,
>> and
>> to enter Bugzilla issues for any failed test functions, as well as to
>> highlighter the critical bugs in the test report.
>>
>> If you have interest on it, please let me know as soon as possible, I will
>> send you the general testing list. Thanks!
>>

> I can do some test on mavericks (Darwin mymac.local 13.0.0 Darwin Kernel
> Version 13.0.0: Thu Sep 19 22:22:27 PDT 2013; root:xnu-2422.1.72~6/RELEASE_
> **X86_64 x86_64)
>
> my account on testlink is: edoardopanfili
>

> Edoardo

S.Anetha

Re: Need QA (test) volunteers on MacOS Mavericks

Posted by Edoardo Panfili <ed...@aspix.it>.

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Raphael,

Glad to know that, thanks very much for your testing and reporting!

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Raphael,