Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/07 12:51:55 UTC

NuttX Logo

Hi Everyone,

Case someone needs the NuttX Logo, I created a vector image and Greg
asked to put it as Apache Logos site:

https://apache.org/logos/#nuttx

Direct link:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/project-logos/originals/nuttx.svg

It is basically the same logo, just a little bit cleaner ("Firefoxation").

BR,

Alan

Re: NuttX Logo

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks so much, Alan. Perfect; now everyone has access to it!

Best,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Sponsor Relations