Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roman Gelfand <rg...@mercury.com> on 2006/08/28 08:23:58 UTC

Building C, C++ projects with Maven

Hello all,

I'm new in Maven 2.
So, I would be very grateful if you let me know how can I build
my C, C++, and Borland Delphi projects with Maven.

What are plugins I have to use for these purposes, and
how pom.xml file should look for these projects?

Thank you in advance,

Roman

[Maven 2] How to set lifecyle to execute tests only once

Posted by bd...@octo.com.
Hi all,

I'm using M2 2.0.3 and i use cobertura for the tests coverage.

So i have the 2 plugin in reporting area of my pom :

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
      </plugin>
        <plugin>
           <artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>
        </plugin>

But my tests are launched twice

i want to execute the cobertura plugin first, which wil instrument the classes
and launch the surefire plugin and after launch the surefire report plugin
without executing again the tests.

How can i do that ?

Thanks a lot,

Ben

Re: Building C, C++ projects with Maven

Posted by Christophe DENEUX <ch...@capgemini.com>.
Hi Roman,

For C/C++ project, you can try the native-maven-plugin:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/maven-native/native-maven-plugin/.
Perhaps it can work for delphi project.

Christophe DENEUX / Capgemini Sud / M�diterran�e
Technical Leader
Tel: + 33 4 93 72 43 74 / www.capgemini.com
Fax: + 33 4 93 21 02 95
Porte de l'Ar�nas - Entr�e B / 455 Promenade des Anglais / 06200 Nice

Join the Collaborative Business Experience

Roman Gelfand a �crit :