Posted to users@camel.apache.org by contactreji <co...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/24 06:30:59 UTC

Camel xmljson - Streaming

Hi

I have an issue with the large json and xml file size while doing a
json->xml unmarshalling with camel-xmljson dataformat.

Is there a way I can increase the performance as its killing the system. The
incoming file contains about 15 mb of json text data.

Is streaming an option?

Regards
Reji

-----
Reji Mathews
Sr. Developer - Middleware Integration / SOA ( Open Source - Apache Camel & Jboss Fuse ESB | Mule ESB )
LinkedIn - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/reji-mathews/31/9a2/40a
Twitter - reji_mathews