Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Zach Calvert <za...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/14 07:18:39 UTC

Validation Random Failures

I'm receiving random/spontaneous failures of validation on valid
entries.  I can use the browser back button, re-submit the same data,
and sometimes get it accepted.  I'm using simple Required strings:
	@Validations(
			requiredStrings = {
					@RequiredStringValidator(type = ValidatorType.SIMPLE, fieldName =
"company", message = "You must enter a value for company.",
shortCircuit = true, trim = true)}
	)

I'm curious if there is a bug logged that I haven't found, a patch, or
a new jar I need to download.  I'm using struts2-core-2.0.6.jar and
freemarker-2.3.8.jar

Anyone have any input?

Thanks,
Zach Calvert

Re: Validation Random Failures

Posted by Zach Calvert <za...@gmail.com>.
Actually no.  I'm simply using "Required" validation on text boxes
(simple string input).

Posted by Adam Ruggles <a....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zach Calvert <za...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Ruggles <a....@gmail.com>.