Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com> on 2009/10/18 09:58:36 UTC

Re: svn commit: r826317 - in /incubator/jspwiki/trunk: src/java/org/apache/wiki/WikiEngine.java src/java/org/apache/wiki/content/ContentManager.java tests/java/org/apache/wiki/parser/JSPWikiMarkupParserTest.java

> But I am not sure the solution is quite as easy as creating a new
> version and saving the old one. Not all saves are guaranteed to
> complete because of the workflow stuff. It might be better to simply
> have WikiEngine.createNode() look for the existence of Nodes whose
> isNew() returns true, and return it instead (which would mean the
> contents might get overwritten, but whatever).

Yup, this should work...  The other possibility would be to throw a
PageExistsException (which would enforce one to be a bit more careful
with the code), but perhaps returning the already-existing -page is
nicer.

/Janne