Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/01 07:46:07 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Flink Connectors v1.0.2 for Apache Doris(Incubating)

Forwarding my vote from dev-doris here:

+1.

I checked the License and Notice file
There is no binary in the source release kit.
We have the incubating disclarm in the source file.
I finally built the binary from the source kit in my macbook pro.

There are some things we can do before the next release.
1. We need to add how to build in the README
2. Need to mention installation of thrift first
3. We don't need to sign the kit when using mvn clean install by
default, we can add a release profile for signing the kit.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by 王博 <wa...@gmail.com>.
here is my +1

[x] Whether the download link is legitimate.
[x] Whether the checksum and PGP signature are legitimate
[x] All files carry the necessary protocol descriptions
[x] Whether the compilation can be executed without problems

ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> 于2022年3月4日周五 14:38写道:

王博  Wang Bo

Re: [VOTE] Release Flink Connectors v1.0.2 for Apache Doris(Incubating)

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
+1