Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/12 18:22:27 UTC

OT: Wrong list probably WAS and stream experts, Gump needs you

To "learn Ant" you mainly will want to read the Ant
manual.  Then you would pose your questions to Ant's
USER list: user AT ant DOT apache DOT org.  This is
the developer list, from which it sounds like you
would be happiest to unsubscribe.

-Matt

--- Suresh Kumar Gokarakonda