Posted to user@roller.apache.org by sh...@contractor.thomson.com on 2007/08/31 21:03:55 UTC

Blog Client API for Roller

Hi,

Which is the best and tested Client API which works with Roller ? I am
looking for API which performs the following functionalities  with the
Roller :-

*	Getting all the Blog Contents and their associated Entries
*	Getting the Most Popular Tags
*	User Authentication in the Roller
*	New User Registration in the Roller
*	Writing the Comments to the Blog Entry
*	Searching the Blog Entry.

Greatly Appreciated, if any one shares their experiences, it will be of
great help.

Thanks

Shyam Prasad Harianathan

Re: Blog Client API for Roller

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 8/31/07, shyamprasad.harianathan@contractor.thomson.com
<sh...@contractor.thomson.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the information. Can we use Apache Abdera(using Atom
> Protocol) or Rome for interfacing ?

You should be able to use either the ROME Propono or Abdera Atom
client to interface.

> When the Roller 4.1 is plnning to release?

No date has been set. I'm hoping to have my 4.1 work ready for a
release sometime this fall.

- Dave

RE: Blog Client API for Roller

Posted by sh...@contractor.thomson.com.
Hi,

Thanks for the information. Can we use Apache Abdera(using Atom
Protocol) or Rome for interfacing ?

When the Roller 4.1 is plnning to release ?

Thanks

Shyam Prasad Harianathan
Thompson Corporation
646-822-3967 (Work)