Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "Rajesh Francis (Exuber)" <ra...@exuber.in> on 2016/02/04 08:59:14 UTC

Error Saki and Openmeeting integration

Hi ,

I am integrating openmeeting with Sakai and I am getting the below error ;
can you please guide me on how to resolve this.

 Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile (default-compile)
on project openmeetings-tool: Compilation failure

/C:/opt/sakai-10.4/openmeetings/openmeetings/src/java/org/sakaiproject/video
conference/openmeetings/external/ServiceConnectorImpl.java:[45,8]
org.sakaiproject.videoconference.openmeetings.external.ServiceConnectorImpl
is not abstract and does not override abstract method addSakaiUsersToRoom(

aiproject.videoconference.api.model.VideoconferenceRoom,java.util.List<java.
lang.String>,java.lang.String) in
org.sakaiproject.videoconference.api.external.ServiceConnector

 -> [Help 1]

Please help me on how to resolve this.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Re: Error Saki and Openmeeting integration

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
You can find documentation regarding OM installation here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools
but I'm afraid recent OM will be totally incompatible with version 1.6.1 :(

It seems like Sakai plugin is highly outdated :(
Unfortunately I have no free time to fix it

Hopefully someone from community will be able to help ... :(
Or you can ask for a commercial support
http://openmeetings.apache.org/commercial-support.html

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Error Saki and Openmeeting integration

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Error Saki and Openmeeting integration

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rajesh,

--
WBR