Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Sylvester Steele <sy...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/17 06:35:56 UTC

smx-arch.bat isn't working!

Hi,
When I run the smx-arch. bat I get:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'archetype'.
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Maven Default Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [archetype:create] (aggregator-style)
[INFO]
[INFO] Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class =>
'org.codehaus.plexu
.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader'.
[INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.
[INFO] [archetype:create]
[WARNING] This goal is deprecated. Please use mvn archetype:generate instead
[INFO] Defaulting package to group ID: com.mycompany
[INFO] We are using command line specified remote repositories:
http://people.a
ache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository
[INFO] artifact
org.apache.servicemix.tooling:servicemix-file-poller-service-un
t: checking for updates from id0
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.servicemix.tooling
ArtifactId: servicemix-file-poller-service-unit
Version: RELEASE

Reason: Unable to determine the release version

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-Dartifact
d=servicemix-file-poller-service-unit -Dversion=RELEASE -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=
path/to/file

there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DartifactId
servicemix-file-poller-service-unit -Dversion=RELEASE -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/p
th/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

org.apache.servicemix.tooling:servicemix-file-poller-service-unit:jar:RELEASE

I've tried generating su's for mail and file, and I got an error in both
cases. Any help would be appreciated.

Sylvester

[INFO]
[INFO]

Re: smx-arch.bat isn't working!

Posted by KenBarnesJr <ke...@tkctech.com>.
Did you ever get a response for this problem... please let me know fix.. i
cant find thanks