Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Alex Van Boxel <al...@vanboxel.be> on 2023/06/06 21:31:07 UTC

Submit a topic for "Future of Beam" community session @ Beam Summit

Hi Beam Community,

On the first day of the Beam Summit, we will try something new, a *technical
community discussion*. In this session, you bring the topic. You can do
this by submitting them here:

https://forms.gle/6t3WZhpnDQ4VSs8a9

Even if you can't come, it's worth submitting a topic. We will take notes
and share them back with the community!

If you are unsure what kind of topic you could submit, I'll give one of *my
examples*: "Beam is missing a simple Kubernetes-based runner and production
ready, but it doesn't need to have all the features."

 _/
_/ Alex Van Boxel