Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com> on 2001/10/30 16:05:11 UTC

Unable to do a CVS update

I am unable to do a CVS update for the jetspeed and site-2 projects.
The application just hangs.  A CVS status does work. I am logging in via
a mindterm and using cvs v1.11p for windows, like I always have.  I did
commit some stuff on friday.

Any ideas?

Paul Spencer

Re: Unable to do a CVS update

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com>.
FYI:  I was able to do CVS update after waiting long enough for the
      process to complete!  See time below.

  CVS checkout of jakarata-site2 took 18 minutes on 23-sep-2001
  CVS update of jakarata-site2 took 1 hour 17 minutes on 31-oct-2001

  CVS checkout of jakarata-jetspeed took 1 hour 15 minutes on
27-sep-2001
  CVS update of jakarata-jetspeed took 2 hours 16 minutes on 30-oct-2001

Paul Spencer

Re: Unable to do a CVS update

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Paul Spencer at paul@mikon.com wrote:

> I am unable to do a CVS update for the jetspeed and site-2 projects.
> The application just hangs.  A CVS status does work. I am logging in via
> a mindterm and using cvs v1.11p for windows, like I always have.  I did
> commit some stuff on friday.
>
> Any ideas?

Daedalus' routing problems? Dunno...

    Pier