Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jawadwasiq <ja...@swiftbsol.com> on 2012/11/16 10:32:32 UTC

Http Conduit with CXF in Invoke mode with Reliable Messaging.

I am trying to send SOAP Payload (Payload is already a complete
SOAP-Envelope) via route to external Endpoint (also requires HTTP basic
authentication) with no changes. I am however using reliable messaging bus
so that reliable messaging handshake takes place before the Payload is
actually transmitted. I have however observed that http-conduit is not used
in Invoke mode if I add http-conduit together RM Bus in endpoint.
As a workaround I had to add CXF Outgoing Interceptor to add http
authentication headers before message is transmitted. Can anyone explain why
http-conduit is not working? If I remove RM Bus from CXF Endpoint
definition, http-conduit is used and works fine!

*ROUTE*
<route>
           <setHeader headerName="operationNamespace">

<constant>http://camel.apache.org/cxf/jaxws/dispatch</constant>
            </setHeader>

            <setHeader headerName="operationName">
                <constant>Invoke</constant>
            </setHeader>

            <to uri="cxf:bean:toWSEndPoint"/>
</route>

*CXF EndPoint*
<cxf:cxfEndpoint id=&quot;toWSEndPoint&quot;
                   address=&quot;http://${host}:${port}/Ping&quot;
                     bus=&quot;&lt;b>rmBUS*">

        <cxf:properties>
            <entry key="dataFormat" value="PAYLOAD"/>
        </cxf:properties>
</cxf:cxfEndpoint>
<http-conf:conduit name="*.*">
	 <http-conf:client Connection="Keep-Alive"
                      MaxRetransmits="3"
                      AllowChunking="false" />

     <http-conf:authorization>
        <security:UserName>user</security:UserName>
        <security:Password>pwd</security:Password>
     </http-conf:authorization>
 </http-conf:conduit>