Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Sebastián Magrí <se...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/18 15:17:22 UTC

[Flink SQL] FLOOR(timestamp TO WEEK) not working

While using said function in a query I'm getting a query compilation error
saying that there's no applicable method for the given arguments. The
parameter types displayed in the error are

org.apache.flink.table.data.TimestampData,
org.apache.flink.table.data.TimestampData

And there's no overload listed for
`org.apache.calcite.runtime.SqlFunctions.floor` that matches those
parameters.

Is this supported at all?
Is there anything in particular which should be imported or added to the
build to make this work?

--
Sebastián Ramírez Magrí

Re: [Flink SQL] FLOOR(timestamp TO WEEK) not working

Posted by Sebastián Magrí <se...@gmail.com>.
I'm using the latest Flink 1.12 and the timestamps precision is coming from
Debezium, which I think is a standard ISO-8601 timestamp.

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
Hi Sebastián,