Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Chris Kohlhepp <ch...@anvil.com> on 2006/08/25 15:57:13 UTC

maven-abbot-plugin to test webstart application

Hello All,

I have a beginner's question. And I know nothing about Maven :)

What I am trying to do is to use the maven-abbot-plugin from within
Abbot to conduct end user testing of an arbitrary Java webstart application.
Does anyone have any experience with this ? I have looked at the
documentation
and I got as far as that I need to somehow use AbbotWebstartTestRunner which
appears to have a static main entry point that I can reference from within
Abbot. The class is contained within the plugin.

How do I go from there ? Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Chris Kohlhepp