Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/29 15:10:50 UTC

[wsm] ReflectionWsmServiceFactory

Hi Eddie,

I finnaly managed to get the stuff completed. Appologize for the delay as I
was overloaded these days.

How do u want me to submit the patch? should I open a JIRA issue and attach
it or should I just email the patch to the list?

Thanks,

Rajith

Re: [wsm] ReflectionWsmServiceFactory

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
Rajith--

  Yeah -- that might be useful, but annogen still wouldn't be "on
top".  The last step to getting the annotation processors to work in
both 1.4 and 1.5 is to write an annogen layer for the "Glass" code I
committed to WSM.

  This would adapt the JAM APIs to the Mirror-like APIs that the
annotation checker uses.

  Thanks for the links -- I'll look at the MirrorAnnoViewer class and
see if that helps us.

Eddie

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Eddie,