Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by saneera Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/09 04:13:11 UTC

EJB JSP Servlet deploy in the Geranimo tomcat

hi
any one can tell me about the how can i deploy servelet JSP AND EJB in the
apache geranimo
i m using the geranimo with tomcat
reply me
Saneera

Re: EJB JSP Servlet deploy in the Geranimo tomcat

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
  There are a large number of articles in the confluence wiki and there is
also Aaron Mulders excellent online book.
Aaron's Book
http://www.chariotsolutions.com/geronimo.
Confluence
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Apache+Geronimo+V1+-+Documentation+Draft

Regards
Manu

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Saneera,
the following article can give you a basic intro for creating and deploying a sample app.

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Quick+start+-+Apache+Geronimo+for+the+impatient

For details on deployment options and tools you can check this article

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Deployment

HTH

Cheers!
Hernan