Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andrei Dulvac <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/02 12:10:50 UTC

Re: Splitting up sling-testing-tools

Hey,

I created SLING-5706 with a patch that has a concise README.md with
examples, which I hope are clear enough to kickstart using the tools.
Could you guys have a look and if it is ok, apply it?

I don't know how else to provide this patch - I think the stuff that goes
to cms.apache.org is only reachable by commiters.

Thanks a lot,
- Andrei

Posted by Andrei Dulvac <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Konrad,

Absolutely these should be merged and the plan is to remove the
sling-testing-tools dep altogether. I will take a look.
- Andrei

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
I also just observed that the WebconsoleClient still has a dependency towards testing.tools.
I created a bug report in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-5725 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-5725>.

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Andrei Dulvac <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Andrei Dulvac <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Just providing a patch on the markdown pages in the SVN referenced in [0] should work fine.
Then any committer can apply that.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrei,

If you want to submit a patch for the Sling website you could work with [0].

Cheers,
Radu