Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2005/05/29 02:16:53 UTC

Re: svn commit: r178778 - /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/ forms/datatype/DynamicSelectionList.java /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/ forms/formmodel/Field.java /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/status.xml

On Sab, 28 de Mayo de 2005, 10:51, Joerg Heinicke dijo:
> Now I'm going to read your initial RT and Sylvain's answer :-)

Yep. Please join us in the Sylvain reply to this thread. I think there we
already found a good solution to this problem. I am going to revert the
changes I did, since they don't cover all the posible situations. In
short, it was buggy.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.