Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Gregorio Hernández <gh...@nemsolutions.com> on 2017/04/19 09:41:54 UTC

Executors' worker.log not generated.

Hi,

We upgraded our cluster from Storm 0.10.0 to 1.1.0 and we are experiencing
some problems with the logs. Before the update, using the Storm UI we could
get the log of the bolt executors clicking on the port link (6704). Now, if
we click there, we get a 404 page not found.
If we try to go to the log directly from the machine, we see that the path
/var/log/storm/workers-artifacts/OurTopology-1-1492588206/6704/ exists, but
there is no worker.log there, just a worker.pid and worker.yaml

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Thanks!

Gregorio.