Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2005/12/15 10:16:11 UTC

Re: CalClient giving Exception

Did you get the latest source from svn?

"Deepak D" <de...@hotmail.com>
15/12/2005 04:05
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
CalClient giving Exception

HI All,

I build Axis C++ calclient on Windows. I followed build and setup
instructions as per Axis C++ Windows Developers Guide.

In xsd__int Calculator::add(xsd__int Value0, xsd__int Value1)function when

it calls
?if (AXIS_SUCCESS != m_pCall->initialize(CPP_RPC_PROVIDER))? it is giving
exception AXISC_NODE_VALUE_MISMATCH_EXCEPTION.

Apache server is running and I can get page of http://localhost/axis

Please let me know what me the problem at the earliest.

With Regards
Deepak

A Camera Sells every 2 Minutes on eBay. Get Your's at a Great Price Now!
http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/4686-26272-10936-699?ck=Cameras

Re: CalClient giving Exception

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Ok, I need you to capture the response coming back over the wire please.

Please you can use tcpmonitor or similar ->
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html#AppendixUsingTheAxisTCPMonitorTcpmon

"Deepak D" <de...@hotmail.com>
16/12/2005 12:11
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: CalClient giving Exception

HI John,

I have downloaded from Axis web site.
This is Zip I'm using:  axis-c-src-win32-current-src.zip

Expecting reply at the earliest

Regards
Deepak

>From: John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>
>To: "Apache AXIS C User List" <ax...@ws.apache.org>
>Subject: Re: CalClient giving Exception
>Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:16:11 +0000
>
>Did you get the latest source from svn?
>

>"Deepak D" <de...@hotmail.com>
>15/12/2005 04:05
>Please respond to
>"Apache AXIS C User List"

>axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
>cc
>
>Subject
>CalClient giving Exception
>

>HI All,
>
>I build Axis C++ calclient on Windows. I followed build and setup
>instructions as per Axis C++ Windows Developers Guide.
>
>In xsd__int Calculator::add(xsd__int Value0, xsd__int Value1)function
when

>it calls
>?if (AXIS_SUCCESS != m_pCall->initialize(CPP_RPC_PROVIDER))? it is giving
>exception AXISC_NODE_VALUE_MISMATCH_EXCEPTION.
>
>Apache server is running and I can get page of http://localhost/axis
>
>Please let me know what me the problem at the earliest.
>
>With Regards
>Deepak

>A Camera Sells every 2 Minutes on eBay. Get Your's at a Great Price Now!
>http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/4686-26272-10936-699?ck=Cameras

One and only Ash. Find out all about her. Only on MSN Search
http://server1.msn.co.in/profile/aishwarya.asp

Re: CalClient giving Exception

Posted by Deepak D <de...@hotmail.com>.
HI John,