Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by xinkuaiqi <jb...@grundfos.com> on 2017/09/25 08:46:24 UTC

Re: Filevault OakConstraint0021 Exception

Hi,

Have you resolve this issue? If yes, can you share your idea?
I also get the same one.
Thanks.

--
Sent from: http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/Jackrabbit-Users-f510167.html

Re: Filevault OakConstraint0021 Exception

Posted by Roy Teeuwen <ro...@teeuwen.be>.
Hey,

Nop, I didn't get to solve it, in the end I used the oak-migration tool[1] to export the data from one server and import it in the other. This does not have the issue and can just import everything and is a lot faster than VLT (an export of a repo and datastore of around 15GB takes between 5-15 mins, import around the same speed)

Greets,
Roy

[1] https://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/migration.html <https://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/migration.html>