Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by C P <d....@hotmail.com> on 2018/08/12 01:59:23 UTC

Project doesn't run after “Clean and Build” in NetBeans 8.2

I am developing a NetBeans module and it works just ok, however, if I use the "Clean" and then the "Build" options, it doesn't compile anymore.

After running the "Clean" option, the console basically says something like

"Deleting: C:\Users\Name\Documents\my-app\MyApp\build\testuserdir"

After I select the option "Build", the compiler gives an error and the output says something like:

"Expecting localizing Bundle.properties in: path/to/jar/myapp.jar"

So basically in order for me to run my app, I cannot clean and build my code, otherwise testuserdir will be deleted and I can no longer compile my code.

Do I have any configuration wrong or something?

Re: Project doesn't run after “Clean and Build” in NetBeans 8.2

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
It sounds like your manifest.mf file has an OpenIDE-Module-Localizing-Bundle
entry, while the value referred to points to a non-existing file.

Gj