Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "carles.loriente" <ca...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/19 15:11:50 UTC

Fop trunk and MathML support

Hi all,

We are migrating from fop 0.95 to trunk version because we are having
problems with some tiff images (good looking with 0.93), these problem
doenst exist in the trunk version.

We cannot produce any pdf with mathml now (only a blank space shown in the
equation area). We have the trunk version and the jeuclid-core & jeuclid-fop
from trunk version too. Is there anything that we miss?

The output we get is:
"19-jun-2009 15:00:39 org.apache.fop.events.LoggingEventListener
processEvent
GRAVE: Image not available. URI: null (application/mathml+xml). Reason:
org.apac
he.xmlgraphics.image.loader.ImageException: Cannot load image (no suitable
loade
r/converter combination available) for null (application/mathml+xml) (No