Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Ladislav Martincik <lm...@redhat.com> on 2010/11/01 09:52:36 UTC

Re: [VOTE] release deltacloud 0.1.0

Hi David,

maybe you could push it on rubygems.org with beta flag. Something like deltacloud-0.1.0.rc1.gem. We could install it with just: gem install deltacloud-client||core --pre

Just idea. I like to do things the Ruby way. ;-)

-- Ladislav

Posted by David Lutterkort <lu...@redhat.com>.
On Mon, 2010-11-01 at 09:52 +0100, Ladislav Martincik wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> maybe you could push it on rubygems.org with beta flag. Something like
> deltacloud-0.1.0.rc1.gem. We could install it with just: gem install
> deltacloud-client||core --pre
>
> Just idea. I like to do things the Ruby way. ;-)

I didn't want to circulate anything too widely before this is an
official release, though I am not sure what the exact Apache policy is.

David