Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/20 17:52:21 UTC

[Rust] DataFusion benchmarks

Now that the DataFusion query execution code has been re-written to use a
physical query plan with support for multi-threaded execution, I have
started running some benchmarks again. Here are the results so far:

https://andygrove.io/rust_bigdata_benchmarks/

Re: [Rust] DataFusion benchmarks

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
Super cool. Thanks for sharing!