Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/11/17 00:38:52 UTC

WEBINARS: Apache Ignite Essentials for Architects and Java Developers

Igniters,

I’m pleased to invite all of you to a series of webinars that will introduce you to the fundamental capabilities of in-memory computing platforms such as Apache Ignite.

That will be a mix of theory and practice. A lot of code examples are waiting to be shown so that you can apply the theory in practice right away. The series consists of two parts.

More details are here:
https://blogs.apache.org/ignite/entry/apache-ignite-essentials-series-for

Please help to spread a word about this event!
https://twitter.com/denismagda/status/931318985353605120

—
Denis

Re: WEBINARS: Apache Ignite Essentials for Architects and Java Developers

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Igniters,

The second part of the series is already tomorrow at 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET:
https://ignite.apache.org/events.html#in-memory-computing-essentials-architects-and-developers-part-2

The goal for this part is to explain the benefits of affinity collocation and how to apply it in practices, how Ignite memory architecture is designed and operates, and a coverage of the genetic and machine learning algorithms of Ignite.

As usual, theoretical concepts will be accompanied with vivid examples and demos.

—
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Igniters,