Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2010/02/01 21:26:08 UTC

Bug list / triage for 2.0.0alpha release

Hi all,

I went through all the open bugs, and assigned a 2.0.0.a "fix" version
for the ones I believe we need to fix. A few of these might be ok to
postpone for the "2.0.0b" or "2.0.0" release tag, so fee free to edit as
appropriate. Also, if you feel there are more bugs that needs to be in
this 2.0.0a release, or something that shouldn't be in the release,
please bring it up here.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310963&fixfor=12314343

We are still waiting for a number of Jira tickets to be added for other
Y! internal "changes", and they will be added to this list, assuming we
get the bugs and patches submitted in time (see my next email).

Cheers,

-- Leif

Re: Bug list / triage for 2.0.0alpha release

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@yahoo-inc.com>.
I made a pass myself and added a couple things to the 2.0.0.a release
and the 2.1.0 release.

-Bryan