Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ar...@tcs.com on 2006/03/20 08:45:31 UTC

using xsp and DASl to retrieve session values.

Hi All,

I am using flowscripts to set a value to session .
I am then trying to retrieve the value in an xsp with following code
snippet in sitemap.It is working very much fine.

<map:generate src="session.xsp" type="serverpages">
        <map:transform  src="test.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>

But when I am trying to use DASL alongwith the following code it throws
exception stating the target location must be http or webdav type while my
target location is webdav.

<map:generate src="session.xsp" type="serverpages">
        <map:transform type="dasl"/>
        <map:transform  src="test.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>

Any Inputs on the following issue will be sincerely appriciated.
Regards,

Arnab Jena
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Bangalore,Karnataka
India
Mailto: arnab.jena@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you

Re: using xsp and DASl to retrieve session values.

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@hippo.nl>.
Hi Arnab,

I noticed you're doing a dasl transform.
I guess there is something wrong with the XML coming from the session.xsp.
Maybe you can post your XML?

Regards,

Reijn

--