Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Stefan Eichenhofer <ei...@seitenbau.com> on 2003/10/14 17:55:03 UTC

Jetspeed 2

Hi Everyone,

i've been downloading and testing jetspeed 1.4b4. It seems to work quite
well, but as far as i can see ist does not yet support JSR 168. After some
searching the net i found out that jetspeed 2 is supposed to support that
standard.
Does anybody know roughly when there will be a Jetspeed 2 Release?
With Jetspeed 1.4 the portlets are managed by a table strucure. The portal
we are going to build must be accessible for handicapped people, so we
can't use tables to position the portlets (appararently a problem for
braille). Does anyone know if this can be accomplished with css only?

regards

stefan