Posted to user@livy.apache.org by Rajeshkumar R <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/03 04:08:19 UTC

Query regarding livy session

Re: Query regarding livy session

Posted by "Harsch, Tim" <Ti...@Teradata.com>.
If you can guarantee that the statements you are executing are semantically independent, you could create a pool of sessions and execute on any idle session.   Not sure in terms of resources how efficient that would be, depends on the cluster configuration in part.

From: Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 7:07 PM
To: "user@livy.incubator.apache.org" <us...@livy.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Query regarding livy session

This is by design that Livy doesn't support concurrent execution of different requests. Because Livy doesn't know if the subsequent requests are semantically dependent or not.

Rajeshkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>> 于2018年6月3日周日 下午12:08写道:

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.