Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Michael McCaffery <mi...@persistence.com> on 1999/06/24 05:02:58 UTC

In need of an NT version of 'ab'

At the risk of getting flamed, I very much need some assistance....

I desparately need a compiled version of the ApacheBench 'ab' program for
Windows NT 4.0/Intel.  In downloading the Apache Server, it was not part of
the distribution, and I have had no luck in compiling the source under VC++
5.0 due to all the UNIX specifics in the source.

Can someone please send this to me directly or tell me where on the web I
may be able to get it????  I would be very appreciative.

thanks again
mike
michaelm@persistence.com

Re: In need of an NT version of 'ab'

Posted by "Edward S. Marshall" <em...@xnet.com>.
On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, Michael McCaffery wrote:
> I desparately need a compiled version of the ApacheBench 'ab' program for
> Windows NT 4.0/Intel.  In downloading the Apache Server, it was not part of
> the distribution, and I have had no luck in compiling the source under VC++
> 5.0 due to all the UNIX specifics in the source.

Give the Cygnus win32 port of gcc/egcs a try:

        http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/

--
Edward S. Marshall     emarshal at xnet.com      http://www.xnet.com/~emarshal/
Systems Administrator   -   XNet Information Systems, Inc.   -   Lisle, IL, USA