Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Sri <sr...@googlemail.com> on 2012/10/02 13:15:13 UTC

How to find queues and their lengths on activemq

Hi,

I am new to active mq and I wanted to find out the queues that are present
on the activemq (not through admin UI )and their respective lengths
programatically as I want to show them in seperate internal status page .

is there any way that I can do that?

Regards
Sri

Re: How to find queues and their lengths on activemq

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
http://activemq.apache.org/statisticsplugin.html

http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com