Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by zw <zw...@e135.net> on 2001/07/18 03:24:38 UTC

help me

Hello,

I want to download a installation package for tomcat on AIX OS ,May you help me?

Re: help me

Posted by Jim Cheesman <jc...@msl.es>.
At 03:46 PM 18/07/01, you wrote:
>zw wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I want to download a installation package for tomcat on AIX OS ,May you
> > help me?

I copied the binaries from a Windows 2000 system onto out AIX machine and
it worked fine, first time.

I haven't tried compiling, but then I really couldn't be bothered to set up
ant etc. on it. (I don't use it for development.)

What problems specifically are you having?

Jim

--

                           *   Jim Cheesman   *
             Trabajo:

Re: help me

Posted by John Hebert <jo...@vedalabs.com>.
zw wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to download a installation package for tomcat on AIX OS ,May you
> help me?

I can not find an installation package for Tomcat on AIX. Can you compile source code on AIX?

If so, try downloading and compiling:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.2.3/src/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3-src.tar.gz

Sorry I can not be more helpful.

--