Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by meduolis <me...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/15 20:21:14 UTC

Wicket app on Tomcat over Apache - 404

Hello, I tried to setup tomcat over apache2 following
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/wicket-behind-a-front-end-proxy.html
guidelines. But I cant get it working. When I enter any page I always see my
wicket custom 404 error page.

I am using mod_proxy and mod_proxy_http plugins for apache2.
Wicket version 1.4.13
Apache2 version 2.2.14

My configuration looks like that:

Apache2 - httpd.conf:

Tomcat 6 - server.xml:

Maby anybody know how to solve this problem?
I am start thinking to make tomcat run on 80 port, but I heard that it's not
secure.

Please, help me to fix this apache2 proxying issue