Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by pr...@opensource.lk on 2004/09/28 08:39:16 UTC

[Axis2/OM] Proposal-TypedXMLStream

Hi everyone,

Have a look at
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Architecture/OM/TypedXMLStream

Can we have some thing like that for the Streaming Interface to be used by
OM?

Then, we can have a native implementation of that API based on lxpp
(cvs.opensource.lk/lxpp) which is an implementation of
lk.opensource.xml.parsers.TypedXMLPullParser. (It has shown some good
performance, but I think that it should be tested some more)

Also we can have a general implementation of those Interfaces, which can
wrap any StAX implementation.

Comments?

Thanks and regards,

- Priyanga

[Axis2] Re: [Axis2/OM] Proposal-TypedXMLStream

Posted by pr...@opensource.lk.
Hi,

I’m sorry for being late to reply!

By “cvs.opensource.lk/lxpp”, I just wanted to say that it is in the
cvs.opensource.lk with the name lxpp. Sorry for the confusion.

cvs.opensource.lk admin will make it accessible to you all very soon.

BTW What is your idea about the TypedXMLStream interfaces in the scratch
area?
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/java/dev/scratch/priyanga_sanjiva/)

Thanks,

- Priyanga

> priyanga@opensource.lk wrote:
>
>>Hi everyone,
>>
>>Have a look at
>>http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Architecture/OM/TypedXMLStream
>>
>>Can we have some thing like that for the Streaming Interface to be used
>> by
>>OM?
>>
>>Then, we can have a native implementation of that API based on lxpp
>>(cvs.opensource.lk/lxpp)
>>

> hi,
>
> i got this when trying to open: http://cvs.opensource.lk/lxpp
>

>   Not Found
>
> The requested URL /lxpp was not found on this server.

> Apache/1.3.26 Server at cvs.opensource.lk Port 80
>
> alek
>

>> which is an implementation of
>>lk.opensource.xml.parsers.TypedXMLPullParser. (It has shown some good
>>performance, but I think that it should be tested some more)
>>
>>Also we can have a general implementation of those Interfaces, which can
>>wrap any StAX implementation.
>>
>>Comments?
>>
>>Thanks and regards,
>>
>>- Priyanga
>>

> --
> The best way to predict the future is to invent it - Alan Kay

[Axis2] Re: [Axis2/OM] Proposal-TypedXMLStream

Posted by pr...@opensource.lk.
Hi,

Until the CVS is accessible, I made the LXPP available for you all at the
following location.
http://cvs.opensource.lk/~priyanga

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.