Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/19 10:26:54 UTC

problem with nabble

Why I can register many  times with one email address?

Re: problem with nabble

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I checked, I have also another account which I never use anymore.
I did not find a way to remove an account despite I'm admin
So I think you don't have to worry much about it, simply choose one, use it and forget the others.

Jacques

From: "zhiyongcui" <zh...@gmail.com>

Re: problem with nabble

Posted by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com>.