Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Eric Tschetter <ec...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/30 18:29:11 UTC

Mavenization?

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if there is any status on getting Kafka jars into the
public maven repository?

There's apparently this open issue from 0.6 with a patch attached to
it, are there plans to incorporate this at all?

--Eric

Re: Mavenization?

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
There is an 0.7 branch that should match the 0.7 release.

Thanks,

Jun

Re: Mavenization?

Posted by Eric Tschetter <ec...@gmail.com>.