Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Adnan <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2010/09/03 12:35:22 UTC

Problem when calling local service

Hello ,
I'm getting an error (mention in AXIS2 Console below) when calling a service
locally. The [action] cannot be processed at the receiver.

I checked the soap messages and it seems the soap message is fine. with only the

difference in soap header. when i pasted the same soap message in soapUI (with
header) that was sent by ode to axis2 service, it worked with out any change in
soap message...
Below are the soapUI and request from ode and response from axis2 service,
sniffed by TCPMon.

and process zip is attached to last email... i checked it thru Markmail.
thx. & waiting ...

 AXIS2 Console

 [WARN] triggerActionNotSupportedFault: messageContext: [MessageContext:
 logID=urn:uuid:2740AA3DC4EA6A4F6A1283425626408]  problemAction:
 urn:postOnTwitter
 [ERROR] The [action] cannot be processed at the receiver.
 org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The [action] cannot be processed at the receiver.
         at
org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingFaultsHelper.triggerAddressingFault(AddressingFaultsHelper.java:373))

         at
org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingFaultsHelper.triggerActionNotSupportedFault(AddressingFaultsHelper.java:336))

==============
Listen Port: 8081
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8888
==== Request ====
POST /axis2/services/posttwitter HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8081
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

3a6
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>

      <soapenv:Header>

http://localhost:8081/axis2/services/posttwitter'>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://localhost:8081/axis2/services/posttwitter

urn:postOnTwitter'>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">urn:postOnTwitter

            http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous
         </addr:ReplyTo>

uuid:hqejbhcnphr5kaxgn58dfh'>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">uuid:hqejbhcnphr5kaxgn58dfh

      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body>

            ll'>http://twitter.soco">ll
            juj'>http://twitter.soco">juj

         </postOnTwitter>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>0
==== Response ====
HTTP/1.1 500 Erreur Interne de Servlet
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 21:45:51 GMT
Connection: close

2b8
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>

        http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/fault
         <wsa:RelatesTo>uuid:hqejbhcnphr5kaxgn58dfh</wsa:RelatesTo>
         <wsa:FaultDetail>
            <wsa:ProblemAction>
               <wsa:Action>urn:postOnTwitter</wsa:Action>
            </wsa:ProblemAction>
         </wsa:FaultDetail>
      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body>

            <faultcode>wsa:ActionNotSupported</faultcode>
            <faultstring>The [action] cannot be processed at the
receiver.</faultstring>
            <detail />
         </soapenv:Fault>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>
0

soapUI
=====

   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <twit:postOnTwitter>
         <!--Optional:-->
         <twit:twitterID>asd</twit:twitterID>
         <!--Optional:-->
         <twit:twitterPassword>asd</twit:twitterPassword>
         <!--Optional:-->
         <twit:status>asd</twit:status>
      </twit:postOnTwitter>
   </soapenv:Body>