Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by mart <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2006/11/17 14:22:36 UTC

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jdbcAuditor

Hello,

I cannot start servicemix 3.1 unless I comment the jdbc auditor part in the
conf file. I get this error:

 java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jdbcAuditor

I am interested in what this jdbc may be useful for and how to make it work.

Thanks

martin

Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jdbcAuditor

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You can comment that for the moment.
I will fix it asap.

On 11/17/06, mart <ma...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> fact is, jdbcAuditor seems wrong (JdbcAuditor would be exact)
>
> mart wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I cannot start servicemix 3.1 unless I comment the jdbc auditor part in
> > the conf file. I get this error:
> >
> >  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jdbcAuditor
> >
> > I am interested in what this jdbc may be useful for and how to make it
> > work.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > martin

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jdbcAuditor

Posted by mart <ma...@googlemail.com>.