Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Chester_Zheng <ch...@sina.com> on 2017/06/07 09:04:00 UTC

o.s.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer-Number of scheduled consumers has dropped below concurrentConsumers limit, probably due to tasks having been rejected. Check your thread pool configuration! Automatic recovery to be triggered by remaining consumers.

Hi, AllI met a problem. I used the "DefaultMessageListenerContainer" to
increase the consumer count, but when the app run awhile, the log shows that
"o.s.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer-Number of scheduled
consumers has dropped below concurrentConsumers limit, probably due to tasks
having been rejected. Check your thread pool configuration! Automatic
recovery to be triggered by remaining consumers."The XML configuration that
I use a single point. No any cluster.The Java code config is
following:DefaultMessageListenerContainer defaultMessageListenerContainer =
new DefaultMessageListenerContainer();
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setPubSubDomain(true);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setDestination(adminQueue);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setConnectionFactory(connectionFactory);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setPubSubNoLocal(false);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setMessageListener(this);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setSessionAcknowledgeMode(Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setIdleConsumerLimit(10);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setIdleTaskExecutionLimit(100);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.initialize();
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setMaxMessagesPerTask(10);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setConcurrentConsumers(100);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setMaxConcurrentConsumers(500);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.start();And for increasing producing and
consuming, I made more than 1 message queue. I don't think that making more
queues can lead to this problem.How could I solve this problem?Please, Help
me.Thanks!!!

Re: Re: o.s.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer-Number of scheduled consumers has dropped below concurrentConsumers limit, probably due to tasks having been rejected. Check your thread pool configuration! Automatic recovery to be triggered by remaining consumers.

Posted by Chester_Zheng <ch...@sina.com>.
hi, Tim

Thanks for ur suggestion.

chester_zheng@sina.com

From: Tim Bain [via ActiveMQ]
Date: 2017-06-07 20:50
To: Chester_Zheng
Subject: Re: o.s.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer-Number of scheduled consumers has dropped below concurrentConsumers limit, probably due to tasks having been rejected. Check your thread pool configuration! Automatic recovery to be triggered by remaining consumers.
Does your thread pool allow you to create up to 500 threads?

This question really doesn't have anything to do with ActiveMQ, so although
you might get an answer here, I'd strongly suggest that you post it on the
Spring mailing list and on StackOverflow (since lots of people who know
Spring hang out there).

Tim

On Jun 7, 2017 3:19 AM, "Chester_Zheng" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, AllI met a problem. I used the "DefaultMessageListenerContainer" to
> increase the consumer count, but when the app run awhile, the log shows
> that
> "o.s.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer-Number of scheduled
> consumers has dropped below concurrentConsumers limit, probably due to
> tasks
> having been rejected. Check your thread pool configuration! Automatic
> recovery to be triggered by remaining consumers."The XML configuration that
> I use a single point. No any cluster.The Java code config is
> following:DefaultMessageListenerContainer defaultMessageListenerContainer
> =
> new DefaultMessageListenerContainer();
> defaultMessageListenerContainer.setPubSubDomain(true);
> defaultMessageListenerContainer.setDestination(adminQueue);
> defaultMessageListenerContainer.setConnectionFactory(connectionFactory);
> defaultMessageListenerContainer.setPubSubNoLocal(false);
> defaultMessageListenerContainer.setMessageListener(this);
> defaultMessageListenerContainer.setSessionAcknowledgeMode(
> Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
> defaultMessageListenerContainer.setIdleConsumerLimit(10);
> defaultMessageListenerContainer.setIdleTaskExecutionLimit(100);
> defaultMessageListenerContainer.initialize();
> defaultMessageListenerContainer.setMaxMessagesPerTask(10);
> defaultMessageListenerContainer.setConcurrentConsumers(100);
> defaultMessageListenerContainer.setMaxConcurrentConsumers(500);
> defaultMessageListenerContainer.start();And for increasing producing and
> consuming, I made more than 1 message queue. I don't think that making more
> queues can lead to this problem.How could I solve this problem?Please, Help
> me.Thanks!!!

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/o-s-jms-listener-DefaultMessageListenerContainer-Number-of-scheduled-consumers-has-dropped-below-con-tp4727138p4727150.html
To unsubscribe from o.s.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer-Number of scheduled consumers has dropped below concurrentConsumers limit, probably due to tasks having been rejected. Check your thread pool configuration! Automatic recovery to be triggered by remaining consumers., click here.
NAML

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.