Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Patrick Shea <pa...@ps1.net> on 2010/03/16 15:15:18 UTC

openejb-core imports oracle.toplink.essentials.transaction!

Hi, I'm trying to load the openejb-core bundle into felix but the bundle imports oracle.toplink.essentials.transaction.

Is this a requirement? How come openejb requires commercial core to run?

Patrick

Re: openejb-core imports oracle.toplink.essentials.transaction!

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK some parts of toplink essentials was opensourced for inclusion in
glassfish back when javaEE 5 was being drafted