Posted to user@struts.apache.org by stanlick <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/13 18:55:22 UTC

MethodFilterInterceptor

Either I have been asleep at the wheel or have simply lucked into a naming
scheme.  It appears the MethodFilterInterceptor is performing its
include/exclude logic independent of the methods' package name.  Has anyone
been snapped by this?

Peace,
Scott

Re: MethodFilterInterceptor

Posted by cilquirm <aa...@gmail.com>.

stanlick wrote:

> The logic considers the action name without regard to the package the
> action
> is contained within.

I'm confused by this also.  I thought an example implied either a real-world
or contrived scenario where the problem in question manifests itself.

Re: MethodFilterInterceptor

Posted by st...@gmail.com.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.