Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "Stephens, Drew" <Ds...@rippe.com> on 2006/07/06 20:42:29 UTC

Duplicate orders being sent out of ofbiz

We are using the ecommerce module of ofbiz and experiencing an
intermittent problem.

We have written some custom code to transfer the order data
(ORDER_HEADER, ORDER_ITEM, etc.) into a backend ERP housed on an iSeries
(as400).  Every now and then (once every month or two) the orders are
duplicated when transmitted to the iSeries.  The orders are fine within
ofbiz, its as two threads are being initiated (in parallel) each sending
the data.

There is nothing explicit in the custom code to explain this.  In fact,
we have some validations in place to ensure only one transmission is
sent.

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions?  Any and all help will be
appreciated.

Drew Stephens
Rippe & Kingston Systems, Inc.
dstephens@rippe.com
Phone: (513) 977-4573

Visit us at: www.rippe.com

1077 Celestial Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1696

=======

Re: Duplicate orders being sent out of ofbiz

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
which version of ofbiz are you using?
how are you activating your code?

Stephens, Drew sent the following on 7/6/2006 11:42 AM: