Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Tran Ba Hai <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/25 11:09:34 UTC

dotCMIS and SharePoint 2010

Hi,

I'm using DotCMISUnitTest to test with SharePoint server 2010. I've enabled
https in IIS and basic authentication in SharePoint site. Here is my
app.config:

    <add key="org.apache.chemistry.dotcmis.binding.spi.type"
value="webservices" />
    <add
key="org.apache.chemistry.dotcmis.binding.webservices.RepositoryService"
value="https://moss2010-hn/_vti_bin/CMISSoapwsdl.aspx" />
    <add
key="org.apache.chemistry.dotcmis.binding.webservices.NavigationService"
value="https://moss2010-hn/_vti_bin/CMISSoapwsdl.aspx" />
    <add
key="org.apache.chemistry.dotcmis.binding.webservices.ObjectService" value="
https://moss2010-hn/_vti_bin/CMISSoapwsdl.aspx" />
    <add
key="org.apache.chemistry.dotcmis.binding.webservices.VersioningService"
value="https://moss2010-hn/_vti_bin/CMISSoapwsdl.aspx" />
    <add
key="org.apache.chemistry.dotcmis.binding.webservices.DiscoveryService"
value="https://moss2010-hn/_vti_bin/CMISSoapwsdl.aspx" />
    <add
key="org.apache.chemistry.dotcmis.binding.webservices.RelationshipService"
value="https://moss2010-hn/_vti_bin/CMISSoapwsdl.aspx" />
    <add
key="org.apache.chemistry.dotcmis.binding.webservices.MultiFilingService"
value="https://moss2010-hn/_vti_bin/CMISSoapwsdl.aspx" />
    <add
key="org.apache.chemistry.dotcmis.binding.webservices.PolicyService" value="
https://moss2010-hn/_vti_bin/CMISSoapwsdl.aspx" />
    <add key="org.apache.chemistry.dotcmis.binding.webservices.ACLService"
value="https://moss2010-hn/_vti_bin/CMISSoapwsdl.aspx" />
    <add key="org.apache.chemistry.dotcmis.user" value="administrator" />
    <add key="org.apache.chemistry.dotcmis.password" value="administrator"
/>

I've got this error:

DotCMISUnitTest.CRUDTest.TestRepositoryInfo:
SetUp : DotCMIS.Exceptions.CmisRuntimeException : Error: The HTTP request
is unauthorized with client authentication scheme 'Anonymous'. The
authentication header received from the server was 'Negotiate,NTLM,Basic
realm="moss2010-hn"'.
  ----> System.ServiceModel.Security.MessageSecurityException : The HTTP
request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme 'Anonymous'. The
authentication header received from the server was 'Negotiate,NTLM,Basic
realm="moss2010-hn"'.
  ----> System.Net.WebException : The remote server returned an error:
(401) Unauthorized.

If I use NTLM by adding this: <add
key="org.apache.chemistry.dotcmis.binding.auth.classname" value
="DotCMIS.Binding.NtlmAuthenticationProvider"/>, I've got this error:

DotCMISUnitTest.CRUDTest.TestRepositoryInfo:
SetUp : DotCMIS.Exceptions.CmisRuntimeException : Error: The username is
not provided. Specify username in ClientCredentials.
  ----> System.InvalidOperationException : The username is not provided.
Specify username in ClientCredentials.

Could you help me on this!

(I tried to use opencmis workbench with the URL
http://moss2010-hn/_vti_bin/CMISSoapwsdl.aspx and it's successful but it's
failed if URL = https://moss2010-hn/_vti_bin/CMISSoapwsdl.aspx.)

Thanks a lot!
Hai.