Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2006/07/02 06:51:52 UTC

first big commit

I am ready to make my first big, for me, contribution.
I still have to figure out how to do a patch in Eclipse.
Couple of questions
1) These are Email services that deal with UPS and FedEx Tracking
emails. So I created a ShippingEmailservice.java to put them in.
so is that ok or should I add them to the email services already there?
2) should the MCA I created be added to the demo ones or should I create
a MCATrackingEmailRules.xml? If so where should it go?