Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/10 15:37:59 UTC

OFBiz as OMS: Pre-Order Management - Communicating Expected Delivery Date

Hello,

We are continuing our video series OFBiz as open-source OMS and the new
topic we are undertaking is *Pre-Order Management - Communicating Expected
Delivery Date*

Here the details of our session:
Topic: OFBiz as OMS: *Pre-Order Management -* *Communicating Expected
Delivery Date*
Time: Nov 11, 2020, 04:00 PM Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73337535925?pwd=cVp1a04xNUx5UTlpRm1jSnl0aDNZZz09

Meeting ID: 733 3753 5925
Passcode: w5VvTk

Looking forward to a fruitful conversation.

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

Re: OFBiz as OMS: Pre-Order Management - Communicating Expected Delivery Date

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

The video recording of this session is now uploaded on the official Apache
OFBiz Youtube channel and here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQa4II5RUIM&ab_channel=ApacheOFBiz

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.